Touring & Licensing
AA of Kenya is the only authorized issuer of the International Driving Permit and Carnet de Passage (Car Passport) in Kenya. These documents are needed while travelling for tourism, business or study and will allow you to drive in foreign territories without having to obtain the local license or paying duty for temporary importation of your vehicle.
We also run driver licensing errands for our clients at a modest fee such as conversion of foreign driving licenses into Kenyan local license, transfer of motor vehicle ownership, renewal of Kenyan driving license, extension and transfer of Carnet, booking for Inspection or driving test.Need more info?
With 28 branches spread across the country, AA is never far from you.
- A valid Driving License (original)
- Copy of Identification Card, Original & Valid Passport
- Completed and signed application form
- Two passport size photographs with applicant's name written on the back
- Recent valuation report of the vehicle by AA of Kenya
- A Bank/Insurance/Guarantee/Cash deposit of an amount to be determined based on the value of the vehicle and the countries to be visited.
- Copy of logbook
- Copy of passport
Fees above reflect current rates as posted.